Climate of New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa Average Weather
- New Orleans, Louisiana, usa, 29°59'N, 90°15'W, 9 m (30 ft)
- New Orleans, Louisiana has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification New Orleans, Louisiana is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1571.8 mm (61.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2635 hours.
- If New Orleans, Louisiana were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) NNW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) WNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) W
- Franklin , La, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) W
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 59 kms (36.7 miles) WSW
- Houma, La, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.9 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 115.6 kms (71.8 miles) NNE
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 24.1 kms (15 miles) E